I. JOB DESCRIPTION
Business development managers are responsible for managing expectations and developing business solutions for our organizations. You are in charge of creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction.
Some of your main duties include brainstorming with other members to define the scope of the project, review requirements, and approve timeframes. You will work well with other team to oversee the progress of business development.
- Generate new business and build strong Client’s bases;
- Achieve revenue goals;
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references;
- Identify and develop new and existing referral sources to develop successful referring relationships;
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets;
- High knowledge and strong experience on Event & Activation / HR Solutions / Mice.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
- University degree, majored in accounting or business administration;
- At least 5 years Business Development experience and 3 years management experience (refer B2B);
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to make decisions;
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team abilities and cultural capabilities;
- Work independently and self-motivated and highly integrity;
- High energy level and be able to work independent;
- Open and direct, trust worthy, loyal and is ethical.
III. SALARY & BENEFITS
1. Salary: Competitive
- 13th month Salary;
- 02 months salary for personal target and more;
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance;
- Entitled to bonus fund of 10% company`s profit;
- Opportunity to prove your ability and develop yourself;
MIBS: No 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 1, HCMC
Apply now to advance your career : email@example.com