I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- To manage internal IT system, internal IT team, system requirment gathering
- To manage the roadmap creation process; incoming queries from other teams, consolidate and present to the General Manager for solutions.
- To research user needs to make plans to change, upgrade products.
- To plan detailed product construction, including: code, design, content..
- Responsible for UI / UX development, quality assurance and UI / UX development team management of the product
- To manage progress of product design and completion of other tasks for all requests
- To conduct collaboration among POs of different product functions to achieve consistent customer journey and smooth end-to-end flows
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
- Good educational background with major from Computer Science or Business
- 3-5 years experiences in building products/ or a role of Business Analyst.
- Alternatively, strong desire to learn fast.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A hands-on professional with strong analytical skills coupled with strategic thinking
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to align inspire and motivate others.
- Working knowledge of Logistic/ Retail Business/ E-commerce is a strong advantage.
III. SALARY & BENEFITS
1. Salary: Competitive
- 13th month Salary;
- 02 months salary for personal target and more;
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance;
- Entitled to bonus fund of 10% company`s profit;
- Opportunity to prove your ability and develop yourself.
MIBS: No 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 1, HCMC
Apply now to advance your career : firstname.lastname@example.org